NANTA ID CARD CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT
In consideration of the issuance by the National Association of Nigerian Travel Agencies (“NANTA”) of an NANTA Travel Agent ID Card (the “Card”) to the Applicant, who is employed by or associated with the Employer, being the Agency cited in the application form.
- Each of the Applicant and the Employer agrees:
- That the Card is, and at all times remains, the property of NANTA;
- That the Card is non-transferable;
- That the use of the Card is governed by this Agreement, and any other or amended terms and conditions that may be applied to it, by NANTA, provided that such other or amended terms and conditions are posted on the NANTA website, which is currently www.nanta.org.ng;
- To take no steps to alter the data on the Card;
- To advise NANTA by telephone or email, and in writing, forthwith upon the occurrence of any of the following events:
- loss or theft of the Card
- Termination for any reason of the relationship between Applicant and Employer
- Death of the Applicant
- Bankruptcy or insolvency of the Employer
- Receipt of evidence of the fraudulent use of the Card or any of the data contained in it.
- That the Card may be:
- Confiscated by NANTA or by anyone acting upon NANTA’s instructions, and/or
- Deactivated, electronically or otherwise in the event of suspect misuse and that NANTA shall not be liable for the consequences of such confiscation unless it was authorized by NANTA without any colour of right.
- That NANTA is entitled to make such inquiries as it may deem appropriate in order to verify the information on the Application Form or otherwise relevant to the Card, its issuance and /or its use, prior to or after its issuance;
- That NANTA is entitled to use and/or relay to any third party any of the data contained in the Application Form, or on the Card, and to advise the public or any third party of the status of the Applicant or the Employer or the Card;
- That each is responsible to refund to any supplier, upon its request, the amount of any benefit or discount enjoyed by virtue of inappropriate acquisition or the misuse of the Card;
- That, except where NANTA has acted in a grossly negligent manner:
- NANTA shall not be liable for any damages attributable to the issuance or the use of the Card, by any person, and
- each will indemnify and save harmless NANTA from any liability, damages, cost or expense arising from the issuance or the use of the Card, by any person.
- To pay all fees associated with the issuance, renewal, amendment or other process associated with the Card that has been or will be issued to the Applicant on the basis of the Application Form;
- That this Agreement is governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria applicable therein;
- That NANTA may charge a fee to renew, reissue the Card, or for administration on declined
- That NANTA may amend the terms of this agreement at any time provided that NANTA has mailed or emailed to you the terms of amendment 30 days in advance of such amendments. No such amendment may require the Cardholder to pay any retroactive additional charges or fees but may increase future service charges.
- Applicant also agrees:
- To return the Card to NANTA forthwith upon NANTA’s oral or written request;
- To use the Card solely for his/her own use, and not to allow it or any of the data contained in it to be used by any other person;
- To use the Card only during its period of validity;
- To deliver the Card to the Employer forthwith upon the termination of his/her relationship with the Employer, and to cease immediately his/her use of the Card and the data on it.
- Employer also agrees:
- To recover the Card from the Applicant, and to send it to NANTA forthwith upon:
- The termination of its relationship with the Applicant, and/or
- The occurrence of an event which renders the data on the card or in the associated Application Form incorrect or incomplete, and/or
- To advise NANTA in writing forthwith upon its receipt of information that indicates that any of the data supplied on or with the Application Form is incomplete or inaccurate;
That sanctions may be imposed on it by NANTA, in the event that the Employer engages in or condones the use of the Card in a way that violates this Agreement or any other or amended terms and conditions as described herein.
Please allow 10-14 working days to receive the applicable card